2012 is the bicentennial of the War of 1812 and Boston is celebrating from June 30 to July 5 with parades, air shows, and tall ships such as the USS Constitution, one of the ships from the War of 1812. Visit the ship to see the types of quarters and conditions the original citizens were in while fighting for our countries freedom from Britain. Boston was place of one of the first conflicts of that war and the entire city is celebrating. The official Tall Ships Boston Hotel is the Hilton and Hilton Doubletrees.
Come celebrate your freedom in Boston for 2012 and stay at any of the Sail Boston Hotel that line the wharf. Watch the activities going on through your window, then get out, and join them. Even the Hilton and Doubletree hotels near Logan Airport are included for those who do not have to have a water view while staying in Boston. Free shuttles will pick you up, take you down to the events, and return you to your hotel when you have had enough. Do not miss the boat racing, the majestic tall ships and navy vessels that will be in dock for at least a week.
Last 5 posts by Ronald Roxxy
- Significance Of Trace Mineral Supplement And Bezwecken Progon B In The Body - May 16th, 2012
- Why Should You Buy InvitationBox.com Invitations? - May 16th, 2012
- Are You Ready for a Pool Table? - April 29th, 2012
- How to Choose a Law School - April 16th, 2012
- Some Laws of Success in Business and Organisations - March 26th, 2012